Daily Insight Group's network of properties has appeared in a number of media outlets. Browse our press coverage below:
Tarot.com, a leading pioneer in online horoscopes and divination since 1995, today announced its acquisition by Japan's Zappallas Inc., a world leader in digital content focused on divination.
• 11/11/11 Weddings: Numerologist Says Its Not A Lucky Day
The Huffington Post and AOLon 11/10/2011
• Dr. Ross Valone, Iowa Obstetrician, To Pay Mothers For 11/11/11 Babies
The Huffington Post on 11/11/2011
• 11-11-11: Veterans Day is alluring -- right across the board
The Oregonian on 11/11/2011
• Happy 11/11/11: It's a 'ones' of a kind day
The Oakland Tribune and San Jose Mercury News on 11/11/2011
• Ones upon a time: Does it mean our number's up?
The Minneapolis StarTribune on 11/9/2011
• 11/11/11: For many, it's a special, glorious, one-derful day
The Miami Herald on 11/11/2011
• Want Your Baby Born on 11/11/11? Here's How to Jump-Start Labor
iVillage on 11/10/2011
• 11/11/11 Sets Off Wedding Craze, But Will the Date Bring Luck to Newlyweds?
New England Post on 11/11/2011
In January 2011, an astronomer went to the press and made a false accusation that zodiac signs had changed and that there were not 12 -- but actually 13 -- zodiac signs. The story went viral, but Daily Insight Group's master astrologers Rick Levine and Jeff Jawer were quick to squash the story by providing a rebuttal from the astrological community.
• Zodiac Switcheroo
TIME Magazine on 1/31/2011
• No, your zodiac sign has not changed
CNN on 1/13/2011
• Truth on 13th zodiac sign, Ophiuchus, lost in translation
Seattle Post Intelligence on 1/13/2011
• Wondering what to make of new zodiac sign dates?
International Business Times on 1/14/2011
• Don't Panic! Your Zodiac Sign Is The Same
Perez Hilton on 1/14/2011
Want to talk about a news story relating to Daily Insight Group or any one of the Daily Insight Group properties? Happy to -- Contact us today!